In response to popular demand, the deadline of entries for this year has been extended until May 19. We wanted to give you one last chance to register and send entries for Indian Digital Marketing Awards 2018.
A Step-by-Step Guide:
- Review the categories and determine which of your campaigns fit in the best for each one.
- Refer to judging criteria for each category. Think about how your campaign excels in the following areas: strategy, execution, creativity and results.
- Take a close look at the rules and regulations, which includes the eligibility and submission requirements.
- Gather your case studies, videos/ppts, and creative supporting documents to support your entry.
- Register to create your account for different categories; you can begin the entry form and return anytime to complete prior to submitting.
- Ensure all campaign, client, agency names and contact details provided are accurate; we will use this for all our communication materials if your entry wins.
- Obtain any necessary client or internal approval.
- Complete the entry form for all your eligible categories and hit submit before May 19, 2018.
Look Forward to your participation to win India’s Highest Honour in Digital Marketing domain
Team IDMA 2018