On behalf of exchange4media, I'm taking this opportunity to introduce you to IPRCCA (India PR & Corporate Communication Awards) to be held on December 13, 2018 at The Leela Ambience, Gurugram
IPRCCA 2018 is the path breaking initiative to salute and recognize the contribution of PR Consultancies and Corporate Communications.
This year, IPRCCA accept submissions over 22 categories under five genres:
- Product and Promotion
- Corporate & Public
- People & Consultancies
- Special Awards
- Click Here Categories
Entries can be submitted by, PR Agencies, Creative Agencies, Organizations, Advertisers/Corporate Brands or other interested individuals or organizations depending on the eligibility for a group of categories/individual category for Awards.
Click Here to register and submit your best campaign(s).
The deadlines are:
- On time deadline: Rs 10,000/- per entry + Tax (October 1, 2018 to October 20, 2018)
- Extended Deadline: Rs 12,000/- per entry + Tax (October 21st, 2018 to October 31st, 2018)
- Entry fee for Beyond Metros categories 6500+taxes per entry. Please note that submission of an authorization letter endorsing that the entries are from Regional Sectors is mandatory
P.S. Click here to learn about group discounts.
- To be eligible for IPRCCA 2018, the campaign should have been used/ deployed between 0000 hours 1st September, 2017 to 23.59 hours 31st August, 2018.
- The entry will be judged on the basis of four criteria:
- The Challenge (the context; impact on top line/ bottom line) - 20%
- Clarity of Insights and Creativity (reference through research, data analysis and using the same relevantly engaging creative means) - 20%
- Alignment between Goals, Strategy & Execution - 30%
- Measurable Results (Both Qualitative & Quantitative - Relevant media exposure which is not paid for, Impact on behavioral change, help in sales, achievement of stated goal etc.) - 30%
IN THE ONLINE FORM:
- First fill in the mandatory details and submit your form. [The form has a cap of 20mins and expires after that]
- Doing so, a dashboard (cloud storage) will be generated for your id, this will help you to edit/delete/pay for your entries.
- Do share creative material to support your entries. If it's a video, shouldn't be more than 90secs, and if it's a ppt/pdf than the limit is 2mb, 10 slides/pages (Maximum)
- Supporting Material / Creative URL – A short case study of the campaign being submitted basis the Criteria for the specific category. This can be in form of a Video/PPT/PDF file. Try to cover the criteria in your supporting material.
- For YouTube videos, copy paste the YouTube link and for ppt/pdf files, please create a Google drive (in sharing mode) and copy paste link in the Main Creative Url Field.
- An authorization from the head of the company is mandatory for all the entries. The authorization should be on letter head. The file needs to be uploaded on goggle drive and the link to be pasted in the TAB Authorization letter / Company logo.
- Hit payment to close your entries. Payment can be done using CC, NEFT or through cheque /DD.
NOTE: It’s mandatory to get an invoice generated for the no. of entries being submitted. For invoice, please share the following details:
- Legal Name of the Organization:
- No. of Entries:
- Payment Mode:
- Payment to be made by (Date):
Please confirm your entries at the earliest to block the tabs for entry submission. Do ask for a copy of your invoice.
Don't miss this opportunity to be acknowledged and honoured for the great work that you produced last year!
Have a question? Get in touch with
Ravneet.kaur: (+91 88603 16328) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Priyanka Bhadouria: (+91 9312634276) | email@example.com